Toddington Parish Council Website

Toddington Parish Council Logo
Big Text
Contact Us
Report It!
Recreation Project
Cent Beds Council
Parish Council
Parish Website
Local Info.
Local Organisations
Linked Websites
Local Businesses
Other Contacts
You are here: news summary | news
Central Bedfordshire Council responsibilities and contact details

Where to report issues;

If a street light is not working please check the column for its number -Lamp columns are the property of Central Beds and should be reported by calling Highways 0300 300 8049 or by visiting their website and use 'Report it'


To report a pothole

call Highways 0300 300 8049 or visit Central Bedfordshire website and use the 'Report it'


To report Animal Fouling click


If you want to report missed refuse bins, street sweeping issues or flytipping please contact Central Bedfordshire Council on:

Tel:  0300 300 8000 or email:


If you wish ot report any issue concerning Dog Bins please contact Central Bedfordshire Council on:

Tel:  0300 300 8000 or email:


Rights of Way 

As frequent walkers of the rights of way network in Central Bedfordshire, we would like to make you aware of a new service we provide.


If any issues are encountered when walking our rights of way network then please help us to improve them by informing us of these issues. To make this process easier we have developed a 'Reporting issues on a right of way' form found on our website. Please see the link:


Grass Verges

All grass verges which run parallel to the highway belong to Central Beds Council. All maintenance of grass and any tree on a grass verge is the responsibility of Central Beds Council. Any problems please contact:

Tel: 0300 300 8000 or email:

Pollution :     0300 300 8302       email:

(For light and noise pollution)

We also have 2 CBC councillors who live in and represent the village at CBC. Their contact details are;

CBC Councillor Norman Costin  Tel: 0300 300 8514, 

CBC Councillor Tom Nicols   Tel: 0300 300 8548

 news summary page