Toddington Parish Council Website

Toddington Parish Council Logo
Big Text
Contact Us
Report It!
Recreation Project
Cent Beds Council
Parish Council
Parish Website
Local Info.
Local Organisations
Linked Websites
Local Businesses
Other Contacts
You are here: report a problem summary | report a problem
Report a Problem
Central Bedfordshire Contact Info.
Where to report issues:

If a street light is not working please check the column for its number -Lamp columns are the property of Central Beds and should be reported by calling, 0300 300 8049 or by reporting it on the Central Bedfordshire Website under Report it.

To report a pothole
call Central Bedfordshire Council: 0300 300 8049

To report Animal Fouling click here

If you want to report missed refuse bins, street sweeping issues or fly-tipping please contact Central Bedfordshire Council on:
Tel: 0300 300 8000 or email:

If you wish to report any issue concerning Dog Bins please contact Central Bedfordshire Council on:
Tel: 0300 300 8000 or email:

Rights of Way
If any issues are encountered when walking rights of way network then please help improve them by informing Central Beds. Council of these issues. To make this process easier they have developed a 'Reporting issues on a right of way' form. This can be found on the Central Beds. website. Please click here

Grass Verges
All grass verges which run parallel to the highway belong to Central Beds Council. All maintenance of grass and any tree on a grass verge is the responsibility of Central Beds Council. Any problems please contact:
Tel: 0300 300 8000 or email:

There is further contact information in the 'Report It' section. More Info
 report a problem summary page